TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE & FORUM
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
This forum is a free service provided to registered users of cliffrichard.org by the Cliff Richard Organisation.
All messages appearing here are the sole responsibility of the person posting the message and not the Cliff Richard Organisation.
The Cliff Richard Organisation does not guarantee or endorse the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information contained in the forum. Any views or opinions expressed in postings in the forum remain those of the person posting the message and do not necessarily reflect those of the Cliff Richard Organisation.
Notwithstanding the above, this is a moderated forum and the Cliff Richard Organisation and its representatives reserve the right in their sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any content posted on this Forum at any time.
Under no circumstances will the Cliff Richard Organisation be liable for any errors or omissions in any postings or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any information contained in this Forum.
You agree not to do any of the following while using this forum:
- transmit any message, information, data, text or other materials that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, the discussion board administrator or moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- post or transmit any software or graphic files on any this discussion board or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law.
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation in this forum.
- upload, post or otherwise make available in the forum any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted the Cliff Richard Organisation the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of the site to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant the Cliff Richard Organisation the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any material made available on the site by you.
The Cliff Richard Organisation respects your personal privacy and also the need to have in place appropriate safeguards surrounding the processing of personal data.
Whatever the purpose of your visit to our website we assure you that we will only use the personal information you provide in accordance with this statement.
Our privacy statement explains how we use information supplied or collected via this Internet site. This site has links to and from other online services provided by other organisations and The Cliff Richard Organisation is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites.
Any data collected will not be supplied to any third party companies or suppliers other than those companies involved in the maintenance of this website and the management of the official Cliff Richard fan database.
Protecting your information
There is an element of risk involved with sending information via the Internet. The Cliff Richard Organisation urges you to take appropriate precautions to protect your personal information when accessing on-line resources. Ensuring your operating system and Internet browser are updated with relevant security patches can help reduce this risk.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Data collected will only be used by the Cliff Richard Organisation to provide you with up to date information about Cliff and related products.
Updates to this Privacy Statement / Terms & Conditions
The Cliff Richard Organisation will update this Privacy Statement/Terms & Conditions in response to company, visitor and customer feedback and/or to comply with changes to relevant legislation. In the event of material changes to this statement, or how personal information is used, The Cliff Richard Organisation will post an appropriate announcement on the website.